Monday, November 29, 2010

Gemini 10 = Psyche, Phoinix, Phaethon, Abanderada

The Sabian symbol for 10 degrees Gemini is as below. I have at least 16 Psyche, 4543 Phoinix, 3200 Phaethon and 1581 Abanderada there, along with the draconic chart DC.

PHASE 71 (GEMINI 11°): NEWLY OPENED LANDS OFFER THE PIONEER NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPERIENCE.
KEYNOTE: The power and joy of new beginnings.
And the initial realization he has to experience is that he has reached a potentially virgin field of consciousness and activity. He is facing the unfamiliar. Anything could happen.
Psyche is said to be at home in Gemini. Phoenixes are all about rebirth and a new chance to do it all over again. Phaethon adds some speed with potential to recklessness to the proceedings. Abanderada is said to translate from Spanish for something akin a "woman waving a banner" or banderol from what I recall, stemming from Evita and her powerful evocations to the masses. There is no being shy about starting again, all over again, yet again, in a rapid cycle of renewal on psyche's level.

Whatever happens, seems to happen fast and be in a constant state of renewal, or always open for a new beginning. While new opportunities are always welcome, the danger seems to be abandoning or burning the old simply because the new seems more beckoning and already half there in potentials.

The Fixed royal star Aldebaran is 9 Gem 51' so possibly not a direct influence despite at most 30-40' orbs for everything here. The influence is however said to include "success if integrity maintained".

More humorously put, I'm reminded of bits of Billy Idol's Speed song for a combination Phaethon and perhaps Psyche.

"Blast me to heaven for loving you... Speed, gimme what I need, yeah, white lightning, let's speed on speed on wheels on wheels. Speed, oh let it bleed, greased lightning, let's speed on speed on wheels on wheels."

With Psyche's curiosity getting the better of her and costing her the relationship with Eros in the myth, initially, with Phaethon's influence she probably wouldn't have been able to wait at all. Or fall in love straight off no matter what, which may or may not bode something for me if looking at that draconic DC there as well. Add to that Abanderada and the image seems to be declaring anything pertaining to the degree to the whole world as well.

You also have Gemini playing with at least two things at the same time, on a mental level or otherwise. If there are opportunities for pioneering there, I'll probably welcome those as well.

To continue the promise of 80s songs made when I began this, there is Modern Talking's You're My Heart, You're My Soul. Psyche might sign some of the notions.

"Deep in my heart there's desire for a start, I'm dying in emotion, it's my world in fantasy. I'm living in my, living in my dream. You're my heart, you're my soul. I keep it shining everywhere I go."

"Let's close the door and believe my burning heart."


Let's not close the door though. There is too much still to explore? *runs off with excitable Phaethon some more*

No comments:

Post a Comment