Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Alpha, if not the Omega, in whys

I appear to have need of an astrological blog on the side. Astrology, asteroids and archetypes was born finally somewhere toward or before 5am on 7.11.2010 in thoughts and the phone claims 05:11am for the first words written. Probably a minute earlier but hey, 11 is cooler, what? I slept a bit earlier, should you be wondering about the time.

There are many things and so little time, again, and your holistic (to some degree) or Everything At Once approach kills individual posts, but I'll try to limit myself on topics to work through things.

"Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?" and "And I felt it welling inside me, like a sneeze, or an orgasm, determined to come out, will-I or never-so," with "Atlantis is calling, S.O.S. for love" as some quotes that relate to some of the things in mind. Bad (?) 80s songs and Sandman quotes galore it's to be then, I see. You'll have to wait for the relevant posts to see why.

Archetypes. Songs reflect them as well, and since the approach will be highly intuitive at best, it is "Whatever works". It's not up to me to decide if it works for others or if they get any further insights from whatever you may get in images.

I recently finally found a list of Sabian symbol descriptions as well, so those will feature along even if I'd disagree on some nuances at times. I may or may not be drawn to draw or illustrate whatever over time. Hope that I would be, since that would mean getting over my ever persistent reluctance and actually feeling something enough for it to force its way through despite that. Like writing any of these, hopefully. There is a need only for so long and then it's gone, apparently. You can put it down to Mars in Gemini or that involved in a mutable Grand Cross all you like if you like, I don't particularly care or know if it's such things alone.

Things go in cycles for me and when it's time for something, it's time. There is also so much and so little time when it comes to it that I need to try and work on such things through something like this if at all possible.

When asking for a current Sabian at the Lynda Hill site Oracle page a day before the thought for this in any case, the following was got. Make of it what you will.

ARIES 10
A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES

You may be holding back your ideas because you think it has all been done before, but it is yet to be done your way. Bring out something new and it will revitalize those around you. Looking at things in a different light will allow you to revision old thought forms with new. Try to find new solutions to old ideas.

Reinterpretation. New dimensions of consciousness breaking through old thought forms. Quantum science.

The Caution: Rejecting old ideas because they are old, instead of reforming them OR stick with the tried and true and not changing with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment